Agricultural producers and farmers are unique people with unique needs. Stringam Denecky has a long history of service to the farming community in Southern Alberta. Some of the areas in which we can provide legal assistance are as follows:
- Structuring Farm ownership, such as incorporations, partnerships, sole proprietorships, joint ventures or trusts.
- Buying and selling farming operations.
- Financing farm operations by way of mortgages, agreements for sale, or equity.
- Succession planning.
- Transferring the farm from generation to generation, or transferring the farm to new owners.
- Farm leases – crop share or cash rent.
- Estate planning for farm families – Wills, Powers of Attorney, Personal Directives